How Datagrid Solutions developed the Biggest Business portal for African Continent?
Bizcyclone is one of the most extensive business portals in African continent and is heading towards becoming the first choice for the world. Bizcyclone provides benefits of 11 portals namely, Tenders, Jobs, Experts, Suppliers, Classifieds, Freelancer, Vehicles, Realty, Events, Venues, Companies in one place, with just one user account. Everything you need to run a business can be found here. Their mission is to bridge a number of businesses together to make sure they work in harmony with each other and build an effective communication channel between two businesses as well as between a business and users.
- Client had tried to develop this project with two other tech companies and the product was not up to the mark for promotion
- Communication was a challenge for him as the other companies were not giving him proper update and guidance
- The UI of the web portal was not up to the international standard and hence it was important to have better UI team to manage this
- Client wanted a team who has experience in managing the big data
- We provided a team of experienced developers who could understood the given code and modified that to give the first launch version of the product
- Datagrid used the skills to populate the data by crawling similar sites to have better experience for first time users
- After detail analysis of over 10 portals, Datagrid designed the UI of the portal, which got lot of appreciations
- Datagrid implemented SOLR indexing engine in BizCyclone to achieve the expected speed when a user searches any keyword on the portal
- Bizcyclone is now aggregating over 2000 listings per day
- With the power of technology and scalable architecture, Bizcyclone is now launched in Asian countries also along with African Territory
- Earlier discussion had 6 business verticals but now we are adding 4 more verticals to cover larger business areas
- With the scalable system, Datagrid is working on populating 10,000 records per day now